Sirloin with Manchego Cheese and Ibérico Ham
This can be a great dinner entree or just a delicious appetizer. It includes two of the most iconic ingredients from the Spanish cuisine: Manchego Cheese and Jamon Iberico de Bellota. Here’s how to make it in less than 10 minutes for the win.
- 2 tenderloin steaks (pork or beef)
- 2.5 oz of Manchego Cheese
- 2.5 oz of Pata Negra ham
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt Flakes
How to prepare
- Put the skillet over high heat with a little of olive oil.
- Cook the steaks 2 minutes on each side, then reduce the heat to moderate and cook for another 4 minutes on each side.
- Place the steak in the plate and season with some sea salt flakes.
- Then put some Manchego Cheese and some Jamón Ibérico de Bellota on top.
‣ For the best Jamon 100% Iberico de Bellota in the USA, visit us here.
‣ For the best delicacies from Spain in the USA visit us at IbericoClub.com
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!
Show us your ♥