Jamón Ibérico rolls with Arugula and Pine Nuts
- 7 oz of arugula
- 5 oz of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota (2 Ibérico Club packages)
- Pine nuts
- 3 oz of Parmesan cheese
- Modena Vinegar
- Soy sauce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
How to prepare
- Begin by placing some arugula over a slice of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota, followed by parmesan cheese and roll it to so that everything stays inside the slice of “Pata Negra” (Jamón Ibérico de Bellota)
- Repeat the previous step until you have as many rolls as you like ready.
- Once you have the rolls ready add dressing over the top and pine nuts.
- For the pine nuts, lightly toast the pine nuts in a heated pan without oil. Once lightly toasted, place aside and let them it cool.
- For the dressing, mix in a bowl 2 tablespoons of Modena vinegar, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Add the dressing to the arugula.
You are now ready to enjoy your jamón ibérico rolls!
‣ For the best Jamon 100% Iberico de Bellota in the USA, visit us here.
‣ For the best delicacies from Spain in the USA visit us at IbericoClub.com
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!
Show us your ♥