A real classic: Jamón Ibérico and Pan Tumaca (tomato rubbed toast)
- Fresh Baguette Bread
- Ripened Tomato
- Olive Oil
- Jamon Iberico de Bellota
- Optional: Garlic
How to prepare
- Begin by getting a fresh baguette bread and cutting it into slices of your favorite thickness.
- Once you have the fresh cut slices, place them in the oven and toast them to your liking.
- Get the slices out of the oven and let them cool for a little.
- Now, grab a ripened tomato, slice it in a half and rub it onto your freshly toasted bread.
- Drizzle a little extra virgin Olive Oil over the bread to add more flavors to this delicate & delicious recipe.
- And for the last step, add one or two slices of Jamón Ibérico (the best jamon in the world) on top of your bread masterpiece!
- Call friends & family, this is the way it's done in Spain, and enjoy your very delicious Pan Tumaca with loved ones!
- (For extra flavor and to make it more traditionally, like in Spain, rub garlic on the bread and then follow by rubbing the tomato and continuing the steps.)
‣ For the best Jamon 100% Iberico de Bellota in the USA, visit us here.
‣ For the best delicacies from Spain in the USA visit us at IbericoClub.com
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!
Show us your ♥