Herby goat cheese-stuffed piquillo peppers are an elegant and colorful vegetarian option for your tapas party.
- 8 oz. goat cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup chives, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 Tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 jar Gourmet Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers from Lodosa
How to prepare
- Mix goat cheese, oregano, thyme, parsley, chives, shallots, vinegar, and a pinch of salt until soft and combined.
- Remove piquillo peppers from liquid and fill each pepper with goat cheese filling.
- Serve cold or at room temperature with a drizzle of olive oil and an extra sprinkle of herbs.
‣ For the best delicacies from Spain in the USA visit us at IbericoClub.com
‣ View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!