Tender Baby Beans With Poached Egg And Jamón Ibérico
Enjoy a very unique combination of flavors and textures. This video recipe shows you how to make green baby beans from Spain with poached egg and Acorn-fed Iberico ham.
It’s an easy to prepare tapa dish. You have to be very careful when preparing the poached egg. You want it to be soft and with a runny egg yolk. Make sure the water in the pan is slightly simmering and doesn’t have a lot of bubbles (this would break it apart).
The delicious and tender baby green beans from Navarra come fully cooked, so you just have to heat them.
And of course, you should use the finest jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota.
Enjoy with Ibérico Club’s crunchy hand made Picos Camperos
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club
- Gourmet Baby Beans in Olive Oil from Navarra
- Hand Carved Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota "Pata Negra"
- Fresh eggs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Hand Made Picos Camperos
How to prepare
- Put beans in a pan at medium heat for 2 minutes. They are already cooked, so you just need to heat them up.
- Put the beans in the serving plate.
- To prepare the poached egg put it in a deep pan with slightly simmering water for 3 minutes.
- Once ready take the poached egg out and put it on top of the green beans.
- Top it with several slices of delicious Jamón Ibérico Pata Negra (acorn-fed Iberico ham).
- Season with some salt and pepper. Enjoy!