AS SEEN ON INSTAGRAM
DescriptionOpen a glass of red wine and savor this aromatic artisan cured sheep cheese from the small village of Sotuélamos in La Mancha, Spain. Pure tradition and artisan knowledge. Coated in fresh rosemary to add the finest Mediterranean flavor. This aromatic and top quality sheep cheese comes in a premium box that showcases the quality and image of the 8oz wedge.
- Reserva Manchego sheep cheese (Cured for 6 to 9 months)
- Coated in fresh Mediterranean rosemary and pork lard
- Made from Sheep milk from La Mancha, Spain
- 100% Artisan process
- From a Spanish award-winning cheese producer
- Perfectly balanced and aromatic
- Hard cheese with a slightly creamy texture
- Looks amazing when placed in a cheese platter
- Beautiful box to showcase the cheese with the rosemary
Live Help Chat
Got any questions? Let us help →
Pairs well with…
Award winning Majorero semi-cured goat cheese with Paprika. Small wheel 2.2lb.
Enjoy the most awarded goat cheese in the world, including 2018 Award for “The Best Semi-cured Goat Cheese in the...$49.90 Add to cart
Orange Blossom Honey from Spain. 12.3 oz.
Miel de Azahar. Just drizzle some honey and enjoy the sweetness taking the cheese to another level. Try it for...$9.90 Add to cart
Premium Roasted Marcona Almonds with Sea Salt 7.5oz
"The Queen of Almonds" imported from Spain. Perfectly roasted in sunflower oil and sprinkled with the exact amount sea salt....$12.90 Add to cart
Hand-Carved Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota “Pata Negra” 2.5oz
Exclusively available at Ibérico Club. The finest Pata Negra in the USA. Jamón Ibérico de Bellota hand-carved slice by slice,...$36.99 Add to cart
60s VIDEO-RECIPES 🎬️
New tapas coming soon!