DescriptionEnjoy the most awarded goat cheese in the world, including 2018 Award for “The Best Semi-cured Goat Cheese in the World” among 3000 cheeses from 20 countries. Made from Fuerteventura’s Majorera goat’s rich and aromatic milk and coated in Paprika. A true delicacy!.
- The most awarded goat cheese in the world!
- Made from 100% Majorera goat’s rich milk from Fuerteventura
- Nutty, rich and buttery flavor (somehow comparable to Manchego cheese)
- Certified Protected Designation of Origin
- Aged for 2 months
- Natural rind (no paraffin) coated in mild paprika
- Texture: compact and creamy
- Pairs with Honey from Azahar, Spain
Live Help Chat
Got any questions? Let us help →
Pairs well with…
Yurrita Premium Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea, Spain. 3.5 oz
Yurrita Anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea are the largest caliber anchovy fillets and with a lower amount of salt...
Orange Blossom Honey from Spain. 12.3 oz.
Miel de Azahar. Just drizzle some honey and enjoy the sweetness taking the cheese to another level. Try it for...
Delicious Trio of Gourmet Spanish Olive Spreads.
Premium Spanish olive spread. A brilliant way to add the delicious olives flavor to hundreds of tapas. Try it with...$18.90 Add to cart
Hand-Carved Jamón 100% Ibérico de Bellota “Pata Negra” 2.5oz
Exclusively available at Ibérico Club. The finest Pata Negra in the USA. Jamón Ibérico de Bellota hand-carved slice by slice,...$36.99 Add to cart