Lomo 100% Ibérico de Bellota, Manchego Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes Toast
Learn how to prepare this delicious toast. Its made out of Lomo Ibérico de Bellota, Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese, and Cherry tomatoes. A great combination for a delicious toast!
Lomo Ibérico de Bellota is a lean cured meat. Its made with the pork loin, paprika and other spices. It is a sought after cut sometimes preferred even over Jamón Ibérico!
This toast is very simple. You just have to cut thin slices of the finest acorn-fed Ibérico Loin. Then prepare some wedges of gran reserva Manchego Cheese. Finally add a cherry tomato to give the acidity touch and freshness to the toast.
Brought to you by Tapas Academy from Ibérico Club
- Lomo Ibérico de Bellota
- Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese
- White bread (Baguette or Ciabatta)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to prepare
- Cut the slices of the Lomo Ibérico de Bellota, and remove the casing from each slice.
- Cut some wedges of the Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese and remove the rind.
- Now toast some slices of white bread, add a hint of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and start placing a wedge of Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese.
- Then place a slice of delicious Lomo Ibérico de Bellota.
- Cut a few cherry tomatoes in half and top the toast with one half. Use a toothpick to keep everything together.
- Decorate the plate with some thyme. Enjoy!