- Ciabatta bread.
- 1 canned white asparagus.
- 1.5 oz of Gran Reserva Manchego Cheese.
- 1 leek (the most tender leaves).
- 1/2 apple.
- 1 tsp of grained Dijon mustard.
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
How to prepare
- Begin by cleaning the asparagus, the leek and the apple.
- Remove the skin off the apple.
- Thinly slice the asparagus, the tender white leek leaves and apple and dress them with mustard and olive oil.
- Take out the ciabatta loaf bread, cut it in a half and place in a preheated oven at 450F for 5 minutes.
- Once the 5 minutes have lapsed, take the bread out of the oven and start plating it.
- Place the thinly sliced crudités (vegetables) and dressing them over the toast followed by thin slices of the Manchego Cheese over the top.
- Last but not least, cut into smaller parts if desired and enjoy! :-)
‣ For the best delicacies from Spain in the USA visit us at IbericoClub.com
View our free Tapas Academy video recipes!